Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #73

A little late, but better late than never. And with that, I give you your Top 5 from last week:

1. Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Bars - Newfangled Housewife



2. PB Fudge w/ Reeses Pieces and Marshmallow Bits - Dreaming of White Chocolate



3. Patriotic Cookie Dippers - Lady Behind the Curtain



4. Cinnamon Toffee Chex Mix - Back 4 Seconds



5. Buttermilk Fudge Cake - Pastry Chef Baking



The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies










14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, I posted my delicious Wild Strawberry Spice Muffins! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added Apple muffins with nut-caramel topping and a Lemon-Rosemary cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Lisa thanks y hostess again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness....all of these delicious and tempting goodies....not a good idea to come here before breakfast,lol :)

    Thank you so much for being such a wonderful hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to browse the linky last week due to internet trouble and boy did I miss out on some good ones!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Lisa
    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so good! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the feature!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and hope you are having a great a weekend!

    ReplyDelete